Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Thursday, October 30, 2014

At a Wedding

I recently attended a wedding and thought that I’d share what I wore there.

Since I am not native to American culture, I did do some research on what to wear to a wedding before I went, and here is what I found: basically, we should look decent but not too eye catching, because it is the bride’s day and she should be the center of attention. So when it comes to dressing ourselves, we should avoid pure white dress, and dresses that are overly bright in color and sexy in design:). Black dress used to be a “No’ item, but nowadays people are totally fine with it.

While I have many black dresses, I picked this dark blue Ochirly dress that my cousin bought me a couple years ago. Its modest color and girly cut makes it a perfect choice for a casual garden wedding.

(Dress: Ochirly || Shoes: BCBG || Bag: Coach)


18 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous dress! Love the blue and ruffles! Too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress: LOVE it!!! And you have a great blog. Let me know if you want we follow each other by GFC, bloglovin', google+, etc. I hope so: I'll be waiting for you!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous! Such a pretty color, too! So beautiful! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice dresses and beautiful for a wedding! Very informative post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fantastic
    great choice~

    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look really nice and stylish! And great decorations!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress! It's a beautiful colour. Great bag, too.

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these photos are gorgeous! You look stunning in that blue color dress~

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it was a great choice. You looked wonderful :) And I absolutely adore the pleated details and the color of your dress.

    Alex - Funky Jungle - Halloween Edition

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous dress and the photos are amazing! So pretty!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely style, you look beautiful :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful dress, love the belt detail!

    Have a great month :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress and lovely color too! Looks like a beautiful wedding :)

    If you have a sec, I’d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous dress and details!! Love this deep navy color on you..and the background makes it all look like a fairyland...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look fantastic in your dress, so regal and classy and a good alternative to black.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dress is so stunning! Feminine and classic and perfect for a wedding. Great photography, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3