Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fly With the Red Wing

After 7 years, I finally visited this small ancient town less than one hour drive away, and can’t figure out how it escaped from my tour list for so many years. This town was filled with huge flower baskets, ancient and colorful buildings, and romantic couples who were sitting by the riverside and waiting to get one their weekend getaway cruise.

The last time I wore this dress was 6 years ago when I attended a colleges’ wedding. It felt just right to wear it again since I sensed the same romance and love flowing in the air…

(Dress: Ann Taylor || Sandals: BP || Hat: Black Rivet)

14 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Loving that dress and the pattern!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos, and you look amazing!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print of that dress looks amazing in these pictures and is so perfectly paired with those sandals. You look lovely as usual!!
    www.chiclyyours.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is perfectly melted in the street view and I can even smell the romantic atmosphere from the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress, and omg that is one big boot! Love the floral picture as well. The dress is a pretty print and so lovely on you
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos and outfit! The town looks so charming. I would like to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful pictures! oh to take a picture with the giant boot!~
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos! You look fantastic in such a stunning dress. I love the style on you plus the pattern and colours are eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress and amazing pictures!!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute town! You got some great pictures of it, also, cute dress. : )

    Sarah
    http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that hat! These are amazing photos! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures and love the colors of this dress!

    I am hosting my first link up and would love for you to join me. You can also qualify for a giveaway by linking up.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pics and Lovely dress!
    Follow for follow?
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3