Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Monday, May 5, 2014

Camel Wool Coat

The tulip season is coming again, and this brings me back to the time when I visited Chicago for its beautiful and large varieties of tulips last year. 

I was wearing this incredibly soft wool coat my mom bought me. It is the first camel colored coat that I own. The raised waist line with expanded lower edge gives me a lively look. It came with a detachable faux fur collar, which I would have put on if I wasn't wearing a scarf that day. She bought it as a “winter item”, however, with the cold weather in MN, I get to wear it in Spring or Fall, if we luckily get any:P

The Coach shoulder bag was a gift from my dear hubby two years ago, for no special reasons other than that he loves meJ . I really like the springy color and artistic design of it.

Let’s hope that the real spring will be here soon and our world will be full of tulips like the ones shown in the picturesJ