Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Friday, May 2, 2014

Neutral Nail Color--Less is More

I am usually too lazy to always paint my nails, but occasionally something will strike me and put me into mood of doing it.

I recently picked up this formula X- Evocative nail polish when my attention was caught by the neutral color section. Neutral colors have a few features that make them polular in my opinion: 1. they go with outfits of different colors so you don’t have to remove it after you change your clothes; 2. They elongate the fingers more than bright colors do; 3. They won’t break any dress code or offend your boss or colleagues; 4. It is not quite obvious when they starts to chip offJ.

So when it comes to nail polish, sometimes less is more. What color do you have on now?