Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Pointy-toe Flats

I have falling in love with pointy-toe flats recently.I always admire the look of pointy-toe shoes, but since slender high heels almost always come with the style, I was never able to handle them for more than half a day. Now these flat heels, with both the sophisticated look and the total comfort, are like prayers answered. What a bless!

(Dress: ASOS || Shoes: Franco Sarto || Bag: Coach)

6 comments:

  1. Great look! Love the color of the flats!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great in this outfit sweetie!!
    back to sending my love from the sandpit...
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So simple and cute.
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love pointy toed flats! It's just that I have such a hard time finding a pair that fits well.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3