Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Summer Ahead of Time

Life has been really busy recently, and I didn't have chance to shoot any fashion photos since I came back. But since I took some photos while traveling in China, I can show you some photos of me taken a month ago.

China had a warm winter this year, and when I went to Yunnan (south part of china), it was like summer already. This did give me a break from the MN winter we had here:)

The dress I wore was a new purchase and it is so comfortable and versatile--I can pair it with tights or wear it like a summer dress. Definitely glad that I got it!

(Dress: Express || Pendant: Guess)









3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Wish it was that warm here already!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Ada. I found your blog a while ago. Pleasure stopping by. I love your simple, fresh and always casual-cute yet sophisticated and modern style. That purple dress is simple but I love with you styled it with a hat. And girl I hear you, my life has been busy lately as well.

    Welcome by and check out my blog as well. Thanks and enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Yunnan but I heard so many good things about there. It is called Spring City because it is always warm. Your sunglasses are so cute and the whole outfit is very chic!
    Grace

    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3