Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Meant to Be, Overall

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend! While everyone updated their blogs about how they spent the holiday, I am still sorting out my pictures because I enjoy blogging more if I don’t rush myself, so it will probably come next week.:)

Today I am presenting a very fun outfit that I have been crazing for when I first saw it on lookbook almost a year ago. It was absolutely love at first sight, and I started to search for one for myself ever since then. However, the journey was so long, because the ones I could find either don’t fit right, or look too dark, or have been sold out, or have too high a price tag… I almost gave it up until I wandered into Kohl’s one day to kill time and saw these babies. What are the odds?! I almost never shop in Kohls and now I found my perfect short overall for an amazing price! On my way to the fitting room, I quickly grabbed a tank top to try on with the overall, and they go together perfectly and then I noticed they are by the same brand! As you can see, I came out of the store with both pieces:)

Finally, shooting photos in a playground is as fun as the outfit itself! Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it as well!

(Tank top: Mudd || Overall shorts: Mudd || Sneakers: Reebok || Bag: Wilson leather)


41 comments:

  1. An active and sports-like dress ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! You take beautiful pictures!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so 90's to me, I love it so much! And goodness you have gorgeous skin. I pretty much never shop at Kohl's either but one time when we wandered in my hubby found some super cheap tank tops, which was amazing because he is very picky about clothes. My opinion of Kohl's has gone up since then.

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina, I guess I should stop by different stores from time to time just to try our luck out:)

      Delete
    2. and yeah, my skin is fine, but more credits should go to my photogragher LOL:)

      Delete
  4. I love your casual and lovely look! :)
    Kisses
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look so much!

    such the perfect summer outfit!

    would love to invite you to link up as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy tuesday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information Rhea, I would love to join the link up!

      Delete
  6. So cute!! Love overalls!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute look! Love overalls... especially shorts ones!
    x Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous look!! I love how you've accessorised the outfit and the pop of pink looks great too! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Layla! Yes the pink shoes make the look stand out:)

      Delete
  9. You're so cute! Perfect outfit for a summer vacation! Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear! Yes following each other will be great!
      xo,

      Delete
  10. you pull off the overalls look in such an adorable way!

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Carolyn! I admire your looks too:)

      Delete
  11. Love the whole Outfit....like how cool and sporty u combined the cute denim Overall <3 A very girly look <3

    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! and I love your overall too:)

      Delete
  12. Love the outfit! So comfy and sporty, the hat looks adorable too:)

    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely overall! Love your sneakers too!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your neon pink sneakers & would you like to follow each other via
    GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know!
    & keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Subham! and yeah, following each other sounds good:)

      Delete
  15. lovely outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look dear.you look stunning
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! It sounds a good idea to me!

      xo,

      Delete
  17. Such a lovely look
    Love
    Can we follow each other on GFC?
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! It sounds good to me!

      xo,

      Delete
  18. cute!

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this outfit! :)
    http://emiliexnicoline.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3