To help you all know me better, here are the answers I have for the questions posted by Faraloo:
1. Which blogger do you admire the most?
Aong the ones I currently follow, I love Style Scrapebook, for her great fashion sense, free modeling style, and beautiful photos that demonstrate both her beautiful outfits and the stories behind the scene. I am sure there are a lot more great bloggers out there and I would like to explore and learn from.
2. What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
Maldives, it is called the paradise in human world. I was so lucky to have my wedding and honeymoon there with my close family. The memory will remain in my heart for the rest of my life. If you are interested, here is my blog regarding this place and my wedding gown: (the wedding dress--a girl's ultimate fashion style)
3. What are your favorite stores to shop?
Living in MN, I don’t have a great selection of shops to go compared to many gals in bigger places. I always get excited when my hubby and I have a chance to go to the premium outlet 2 hours away, where I can see more brands that I don’t get to see in local malls. Bebe, Calvin Klein, Express are among the stores that I enjoy shopping from currently.
4. What is your favorite item in your closet?
It is hard for me to play favorites. All items stayed in my closet are my babies because they have been selected carefully and can’t be replaced!:)
5. How would you describe your style?
My style is very casual and girly. I don’t go for really big brands just for the brand names. I get more excited when I can style a good look without spending a fortune!:)
6. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written?
Mostly recently, it has been the post about my short overall. (read here: mean to be, overall ) it was so fun to shoot on a playground and the photos turned out to be great!
7. Tea or coffee?
A little bit of both, depends on my mood:)
8. How did you pick your blog’s name?
I don’t remember where I read it from, but it is so inspirational to me, that I made it my lifetime goal to achieve .
9. What is your favorite TV-show?
Sex and the city—I just can’t resist watching beautiful ladies in their beautiful outfits, and leading a luxury life style :P
10. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Latin dance. I see it as a fun exercise that help people keep in shape!
11. Who is your most inspiring fashion icon?
Jennifer Aniston. “Friends” is the first sitcom that I watched when I came to US. And Rachel Green shaped my fashion direction ever since then:)
Finally, to fullfil my role as a Liebster award receiver, I also like to nominate the following bloggers under 500 followers for the next Liebster award. Please congratulate them and support them by visiting their blogs:
Simply Bliss Beautty Diary
My Trendy Heart
One at a time
Too Fabulous to Function
My questions for them are:
1. What is your favorite place to take your blog pictures?
2. What is the goal you want to achieve from blogging?
3. How much time do you spend in blogging each week?
4. How do you describe your style?
5. Who take pictures for your blogs?
6. And what camera do you use for blogging pictures?
7. What are the things you like to do or you are good at that help blogging?
8. What is the challenge you face in blogging?
9. Which one is your favorite post that you have written?
10. What did you learn through blogging that you didn’t know before?
11. Describe your dream wedding gown:)
Since this is not a typical outfit post, I am throwing back an old picture when I toured a small town nearby a couple summers ago. Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you all enjoyed reading!