Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fuchsia Peplum

I love summer not only because we really don’t get much of it here in MN, but also that summer is full of colors, and it even feels OK to bring bright colors to our relatively conservative work place. I actually bought this peplum top from New York Company over two years ago when peplum just started to become popular, and I am glad it stayed in this season.

This pencil skirt from Banana republic is not only professionally-looking, but also very soft and comfortable, I wear it almost all year around, just with different tops.

I am so excited to show off my arm candies, which I recently purchased from Fossil. They are not only with pretty looks, nice quality, but also made so easy to wear--I am sure girls as clumsy as I can do it ourselves in a second, without assistance from the hubbies:)

(Top: New York Company || Skirt: Banana Republic || Wedge pumps: BCBG || Clutch: Michael Kors || Bracelets: Fossil)

16 comments:

  1. Hello , Good to meet you! I love the pink peplum on you, so elegant. I also love the accessories, especially the silver MK bag!
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love summer too! I love the warm weather and the beautiful, colorful clothing we get to wear! Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm following you on Bloglovin and Instagram, I hope you follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, Milu, thanks for the comment. I like the idea of following each other! Hope to see more of your posts coming!

      Delete
  3. this looks so great on you! i love the bright fuscia color! gorgeous!

    maggie
    clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie! Your comment means a lot to me:)

      Delete
  4. Love this color combo! That pink is so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. check out my blog www.phaderewaw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your peplum top! It's so beautiful on you. The color is great! I used to live in MN so I know what you mean by "a short summer". Hopefully your area isn't too flooded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Although we got lots of rain recently, flooding hasn't really become a problem fortunately:)

      Delete
  7. I love peplums. Great way to accentuate waistline and have a curvy appearance. I am a fan of versatile pencil skirts :) lovely~

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the best outfits among yours.

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3