Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Shopping Day In Light Colors

Summer is finally here with us! The crab apple trees are blooming everywhere and bring the incredibly scented smell with breezes. It felt so great to go shopping in all light colors.

I was a little reluctant to try these cropped boyfriend jeans since I was worried they are going to make the legs look chunky. However, they turned out to look fine and even somewhat feminine when you pair them with heels (or in my case wedges since I haven’t learned how to handle heels), . These are from New York Company, but I am sure you can find similar ones all over the world! :)

The black rivet hat was a new purchase from Wilson leather. I love hats, not only because they provide shades in summer time, but also because they help hide second-day hair and make you look fresh and stylish! :)

To us northern people, enjoy every day of summer! (Layered top by Express, Shoulder bag by Coach).

29 comments:

  1. Really cute neutral look! Love the hat :) xo
    www.asplashofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I don't know if your legs could ever look chunky, you are a skinny minnie. I love this outfit, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina, I guess I can feel more confident now:)

      Delete
  3. Love the soft light colors! That hat goes perfect!

    xoxo
    Lexi

    the-streetsofgold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexi! I love your styles as well!

      Delete
  4. You look great in those boyfriend jeans. That's actually one trend that I keep trying to sport, but am very unsuccessful. I think my hips are to big for them or something. I end up looking quite chunky. Haha. :P

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie! I think you have beautiful styles:)

      Delete
  5. Cute casual outfit! Love the hat!
    xo,
    Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, I am totally inspired by your fashion sense!:)

      Delete
  6. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now :-)
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you found my blog too:) This is how we make friends! I am also following you now!

      Delete
  7. I love your hat and nude sandals. Stylish and casual :)

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!--Nude goes with everything:)

      Delete
    2. nude also elongates the legs :) Will make legs look longer and thinner which is always a plus!

      P.S: I followed you too on Bloglovin :) I too look forward to your future post ^.^

      Delete
  8. very cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your outfit!!!the hat gives it a special touch. I also have the same sweater in pale pink :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Milu! and yes I would love to follow each other!

      Delete
  10. Pretty casual look! I love the added hat, it just makes the outfit fun too!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonnes! I feel the same about the hat:)

      Zhuo

      Delete
  11. The hat is such a stylish detail, I love it.

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Froso! I am so glad I bought this hat and put it into use immediately that same day:)

      Zhuo

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3