Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Monday, October 26, 2020

Back to blogging

I know, I took a super long break from blogging. Just like many of my other hobbies, blogging was once my passion, and an important source of fun, but it also took lots of time, energy and commitment. 

Then 2020 changed the way we live and the way I think of things.  I like to give blogging another try,  but instead of treating it as a homework to do every week, I am going to enjoy it as a place I can have a little joyful time to myself, and to friends who happen to stop by.

Just a few pictures of working from home, since this is our new normal now. As soon as I started to work from home, fashion has no longer been a major concern (sadly). I wear comfortable shorts most of the time, and just throw on a nice looking top for virtual meetings LOL. How about you ladies?