Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Babe, babe...

This shopping season reminds me of one of my favorite shopping mall--southdale Mall in Minneapolis. It is bright, spacious and beautiful with lots of tasteful design. It makes me happy just to stroll in there:)

The bebe dress I was wearing is probably one of my dresses that is most popular with guys--men and women have such different tastes in clothes but somehow they like this one just as I do!:) and this is also the dress that introduced to me to bebe and turned me into their loyal fan!

(Dress: bebe || Sandals: Ann Taylor)

8 comments:

  1. Summer is beautiful, particularly a lady like you :) but winter in Minnesota ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so so gorgeous! Your dress is so stunning, it looks perfect on you!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love you :) I see you for a long time, I'm impressed!


    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/11/kimono.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic outfit!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your dress is stunning on you! You look incredible - Love the neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable black and white dress, I'm loving the ethno print of it.

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning! Loving this pictures! That dress looks amazing on you!

    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3