Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Oldest Fashion

We have only lived in Florida for a month and the name St Augustine was thrown to us a few times so we decided to check this place out.

I was totally drawn to this beautiful ancient city. Due to my poor knowledge of history and short Dora memory, I won't be able to tell a detailed story here regarding its historical significance, but let's say even if I didn't know it was the oldest city of the nation, I would still say it was one of a kind place that you could never forget once you lay your eyes upon it.

PS: I know my little white dress totally matched the city theme, amazingly it wasn't planned :)

(Dress: Loft | Hat: Black Rivet | Sandals: White Mountain | Watch: Fossil)

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! It looks so cool and comfy, yet stylish. St. Augustine looks beautiful! I hope to visit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these photos are amazing. Your dress is lovely, it looks great with the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed looking at these lovely photos. The buildings are beautiful.
    And love your look with that cute hat.
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza’s Corner l Instagram l Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and love your dress!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos! Love your outfit!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit sweetie!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3