Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Coffee in Milly World

This week has been so warm that all the snow on the ground melted and with a basic winter coats on, we can even walk outside without shivers. And sometimes winter feels incomplete without snow so I decided to share these pictures taken at the beginning of the winter.

I have owned this bebe coat for 7 years and kept it like new. It has the classy look that will never go out of style. Compared to many other coats with similar material quality and thickness, it feels really soft. And the below-the-knee length is a plus to someone who likes to wear skirts and leggings all the time in winter.

(Coat: bebe || Boots: Esprit || Bag: Coach || Scarf: Forever 21)


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful coat :) My white coat is 6 years old now and still in perfect shape as well. Also love your bag. And the snow ;-)

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfit! I love the coat and the scarf!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat, nice cut and color!

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous winter look! Love that coat!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures!!!
    :)
    Valentina

    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/2015/01/discounts-for-you-on-lastpriceit-winit.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coat! Such a beautiful winter outfit!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stunning brown coat is flattering and stylish and goes well with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there :) cool post !its pretty!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog|Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous post! I found you on the Trend Spin LinkUp.

    I'm hosting a linkup over on my blog. Its based in the UK and I wondered if you wanted to come and share your post. I'd love to have you on the linkup (runs every Monday), maybe you'll find some new UK readers also. :) Linkups are new to the UK so I really want to try and promote it with some great bloggers that I know from US LinkUps. If you're up for sharing your post, u can do so here - http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and cosy outfit. Jealous of the snow!

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3