Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Frozen

For several reasons, I haven’t posted any snow shots from this year yet, but having lived in MN for many years, I do have many wonderful snow shots to share with my readers.

The pictures below were taken in last year. I remember it was such a cold day that it is even challenging to stay out for 15 minutes to finish these photos. However, the results are well worth it.:)

(Down Coat: Elle Sport || Snow Pants: North Face || Gloves: Eddie Bauer)





6 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Your place is like a dreamy snow wonderland! Xo! Julien www.itsjulien.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! The snow is so pretty!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snowy day! I just wish snow didn't mean that it was cold.....
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white and red combo. Amazing photography and location. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3