Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Girl Inside Me

(I know! The background of the pictures...Nothing in a photo studio is even comparable! Fall season is the biggest reward we northern people get from the nature although very short... Sadly this was already one month ago)

In extremely good mood on that shooting day, I put together a look that turned me into a "school girl" immediately:) The last time I wore something similar, some people started to question me and said that it was not "age-appropriate". I let the criticism settled a little and laughed at it. What is "age-appropriate" anyway? Are we suppose to look old (and sad) after we turn 30?...As much as I respect everybody's choice, I know that inside my heart, there is always a little girl no matter how old I grow:)

(Jacket: Max Studio || Hooded Fleece: Nike || Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch || Sneakers: Adidas)









13 comments:

  1. Love all these fall leaves! Great photo location! love your awesome outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I love this time of year!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Gorgeous location for your pictures!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute photos! Fall season in bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely beautiful ! Love love the photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely agree with you on your attitude toward life and self: always keeps a young heart appreciating beautiful things in the life ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love, love when leaves turn that color!! I wish leaves where I live turn that color!! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Loving the plaid skirt with the denim jacket!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with the look! Especially miss Fall after seeing your beautiful photos!

    <3 Lina Chen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the background! You are right, no studio could compare. Really cute outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful colors and a beautiful you!

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving me a message! <3