Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lighten Up Your Work Day

Today I noticed something at work, the cafeteria door to the outside patio is actually open. This to me, means spring is here! I know it is April already, but in Minnesota, we had snow storms in April and May last year!

I still remember all the wooden tables and chairs underneath the thick piles of snow during the long winter, but now they will soon be occupied by people who have been eager to eat their lunch in the sunshine.

For a typical work day, I go with the business casual dress code. While dark colored pants are almost a necessity, I almost always try to brighten up the color a bit by throwing something cute in style or light in color, like the light-weight Abercrombie and Fitch cardigan, and the eye catching red silk cami that I got from express. Although high feels are more modern and chic, I often prefer wearing comfortable shoes so I can enjoy my routine walk after lunch.:)