Follow

Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on google+

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Birthday Balloon

It was my birthday, and I was wearing one of my favorite winter outfits. Believe it or not, the major pieces from top to bottom all happen to be gifts from the two people most close to me in my life.

This cute cream colored winter jacket was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend (and now husband to-be) in 2008, made by my favorite brand  for casual wear Abercrombie & Fitch.  It was a really pleasant surprise because I wasn't sure he even knew my size:) I truly adore this top not only because it is the right length and the color matches almost everything, but the claw button design and faux fur hood also add fun factors to its very cute and comfortable style.

Both the red floral skirt and the sued boots were gifts from my cousin Danwa before I left China for my US journey. I heard that the skirt was the only one of the size left in the store and it was first spotted by her friend who was going to buy it. Danwa thought it would be a perfect fit for me so she somehow "bribed" the girl to give it up:) I brought it with me to US and it stayed one of my most treasured piece:)